Fairfax Media Network

Pilbara Weather

WA
Thu 10:00 WST
Current Warnings
 

Pilbara Forecast

  • Thursday Sunny. Winds E/SE 25 to 40 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 35.

  • Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/NE in the middle of the day then tending NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain in the northeast. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast. Light winds becoming NW/SW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then tending S/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the evening.

  • Sunday The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast in the morning. Sunny day. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h turning SE 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Issued Thu 05:00 WST

Pilbara Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Rain
20 25 90% 5-10mm Nil SSE 11 77 WSW 9 72
Mostly sunny
24 28 10% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Clearing shower
14 27 30% < 1mm Nil S 18 33 WSW 18 27
Rain
18 26 90% 5-10mm Nil SSE 8 75 NE 20 71
Rain
17 24 80% 5-10mm Nil ESE 8 23 N 12 42
Possible shower
18 27 80% 5-10mm Nil SE 4 67 NNW 13 64
Mostly sunny
9 28 10% < 1mm Nil N 12 15 NNW 22 18
Rain
14 30 90% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Showers
18 27 90% 1-5mm Nil S 11 54 NW 25 49
Showers
16 25 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
14 29 10% < 1mm Nil NNW 10 36 NW 21 29
Rain developing
18 27 70% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Rain
18 26 80% 10-20mm Nil SSE 15 43 E 18 58
Rain
16 26 90% 5-10mm Nil SE 12 64 NE 20 65
Possible shower
14 27 50% 1-5mm Nil E 19 14 N 16 26
Rain
13 24 10% - Nil - - - -
Rain
16 30 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Tasmania flood threat

15:01 EST

Tasmania is on flood watch once again as a complex low pressure system spreads rain across the state during the next 24 hours.

SA weather: Flood warnings issued as rivers 'rise rapidly' and more wild weather looms

14:41 EST

A flood warning has been issued for a number of rivers across South Australia as the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) warns waters are rising rapidly.

Live coverage as South Australia readies for more storms following state-wide blackout

14:34 EST

Residents in many of South Australia's country areas may be without power for days, as the state braces for more storms and tries to recover from yesterday's mass blackout.