Fairfax Media Network

Gascoyne Weather

Current Warnings
 

Gascoyne Forecast

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of rain inland. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 26.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the far northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E 20 to 30 km/h.

  • Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of rain in the southeast in the morning. Light winds becoming SE 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Issued Thu 05:00 WST

Gascoyne Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
12 24 40% < 1mm Nil SSE 24 79 S 29 56
Mostly sunny
13 22 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
13 25 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
10 21 40% < 1mm Nil ESE 19 86 E 18 55
Possible shower
10 16 60% 1-5mm Nil SE 18 85 ESE 18 65
Possible shower
11 21 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
10 17 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Help is arriving for Tasmanian dairy farmers as they deal with flood aftermath

16:18 EST

Three weeks after the worst flooding in living memory in Tasmania, help is arriving on farms facing a long recovery.

Rains and wetter weather pattern bring dam relief to farms in New South Wales

15:47 EST

Farmers are enjoying the rain break in the season across New South Wales which is kicking along their crops and growing valuable pasture, and filling farm water storages.

Coffs-Pittwater bluewater classic forced to move to Queensland for 2017

14:19 EST

Storm damage to the Coffs Harbour marina is behind an iconic offshore yacht race moving to the Gold Coast.