you are not logged in | login or join us

Interior Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with gusty winds and possible heavy falls in the far W during this afternoon and evening. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 29 to 38.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Heavy falls exceeding 40 mm possible in the far west. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms. Heavy falls exceeding 60 mm possible in the south. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers and thunderstorms. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h.

Issued Sat 05:00 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Fri 21:32 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

View all current warnings

Interior Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
27 36 60% - Nil WSW 17 57 SSW 12 41
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
26 34 40% 5-10mm Nil SE 9 62 ESE 16 47
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
28 37 60% 1-5mm Nil ESE 17 38 S 23 31
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
28 34 60% 1-5mm Nil SSW 16 59 S 22 48

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone