Fairfax Media Network

Southern Coastal Weather

WA
Sat 10:45 WST
Current Warnings
 

Southern Coastal Forecast

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Damaging winds possible during this evening. Winds W 20 to 25 km/h turning NW 25 to 35 km/h early in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures around 17.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and early afternoon. Gusty winds and possible hail, clearing in the evening. Winds W/NW 30 to 35 km/h tending W/SW 30 to 45 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the late evening.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost inland. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Light winds.

  • Tuesday Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

Issued Sat 05:00 WST

Southern Coastal Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Windy with showers
8 14 90% 1-5mm Nil W 37 76 WSW 36 59
Windy with showers
11 16 90% 1-5mm Nil WNW 41 66 W 45 61
Showers
11 16 90% - Nil - - - -
Windy with showers
7 13 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Showers
5 11 90% 1-5mm Slight - - - -
Windy with showers
6 12 90% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Showers
9 14 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Windy with showers
6 11 90% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Windy with showers
10 15 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW's Riverina sees a wet and warm month

15:00 EST

For the Riverina area, July turned out to be consistently wet and warm.

Workers stem flow of water into flooded Myer redevelopment site in Hobart

12:04 EST

Builders at the flooded Myer redevelopment site in Hobart have been able to stop water flowing into retailer's Liverpool Street store.

NSW foggy facade

11:53 EST

Parts of New South Wales woke to a blanket of low cloud and fog this morning, reducing visibility dramatically.