you are not logged in | login or join us

Goldfields Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with destructive winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding in the W. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

possible shower

Friday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the far south, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with gusty winds, possible hail and heavy falls in the afternoon and early evening. Winds N/NE 15 to 25 km/h shifting W/SW 25 to 40 km/h in the afternoon.

sunny

Saturday Sunny. Winds S/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending W/SW in the morning then tending SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Mostly sunny morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far north in the afternoon. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming E/SE 20 to 30 km/h during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the southwest, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Heavy falls exceeding 50 mm possible in the south. Winds NE/SE 25 to 40 km/h.

Issued Thu 16:25 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Thu 22:35 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

View all current warnings

Goldfields Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
19 32 50% 1-5mm Nil NNW 19 42 NW 25 29
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 35 50% 1-5mm Nil NNE 22 41 NW 30 26
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 34 40% < 1mm Nil NE 20 44 WNW 30 22
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 34 50% 5-10mm Nil NNE 24 45 WNW 27 30
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
17 32 50% 5-10mm Nil NNW 19 49 WNW 17 39
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 36 40% 1-5mm Nil NW 19 47 WNW 30 23
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 35 20% 1-5mm Nil NNW 21 48 WNW 29 23

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone