Fairfax Media Network

Central West Weather

WA
Thu 10:30 WST
Current Warnings
 

Central West Forecast

  • Thursday Sunny. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h tending NE 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 19 and 25.

  • Friday Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds in the S in the late afternoon and evening. Winds N/NE 15 to 25 km/h turning NW 25 to 35 km/h in the late morning.

  • Saturday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning with possible hail in the south. Gusty winds in the S, easing in the evening. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h turning SW 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h becoming light during the evening.

Issued Thu 05:00 WST

Central West Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Late shower
12 23 90% 20-40mm Nil - - - -
Late shower
10 23 90% 10-20mm Nil NNE 23 55 NNW 29 48
Late shower
12 23 90% 20-40mm Nil - - - -
Late shower
11 25 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Late shower
9 23 90% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Late shower
9 25 90% 5-10mm Nil NNE 22 55 NNW 25 28
Late shower
10 25 80% 1-5mm Nil NNE 25 39 NNW 26 24
Late shower
17 24 90% 5-10mm Nil NNW 24 68 NNW 34 69
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Snow season high becoming a low point

16:18 EST

The 2016 snow season has reached a new peak depth this week according to measurements taken today.

Late winter soaking causes flooding

16:13 EST

Rain gauges as far north as the Gulf of Carpentaria and south to Ulladulla have received decent rainfall in the last 24 hours, some of which caused dangerous flooding.

NSW weather: Bystanders 'watched helplessly' as 72yo man swept away by floodwaters

12:58 EST

A friend of a man feared drowned in floodwaters near Kyogle has told of "helplessly watching" the 72-year-old as he clung to a tree before being swept downstream.