Fairfax Media Network

Eucla Weather

WA
Thu 21:31 WST
Current Warnings
 

Eucla Forecast

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower, becoming less likely in the late afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late afternoon and evening. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Light winds. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate].

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming S 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending SE during the day.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Thu 16:46 WST

Eucla Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
14 20 10% - Nil - - - -
Possible shower
10 21 10% < 1mm Nil W 12 67 SSW 14 69
Possible shower
3 20 10% 1-5mm Slight - - - -
Clearing shower
8 22 20% < 1mm Nil WSW 11 68 W 12 42
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Rain drenches Perth but fails to bring many desperate WA farmers relief

16:51 EST

A cold front over the southern half of Western Australia has dumped more than 60 millimetres of rain on Perth, and has given some struggling farmers a boost, but has failed to reach all agricultural areas desperate for a drenching.

Remembering the great Hawkesbury flood tragedy of 1867

11:21 EST

It is a strange experience for Carol Pohahau as she steps on to the land where her ancestors once lived.

Western soaking targets Perth

11:15 EST

Perth has just received its heaviest June rain in more than 30 years amid a wet end to the week in Western Australia.