Fairfax Media Network

Perth Weather

WA
Sat 16:00 WST
Current Warnings
 

Perth Forecast

  • Saturday Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower or a thunderstorm, with possible hail. Winds SW 30 to 45 km/h decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the late evening. Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h turning W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 2 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 80%.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the morning and early afternoon. Possible hail in the southwest in the early morning. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h turning W 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30% Sun protection 9:00am to 3:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High].

  • Monday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

  • Wednesday Cloud clearing. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5%.

Issued Sat 16:20 WST

Perth Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Increasing sunshine
9 23 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Increasing sunshine
9 23 40% < 1mm Nil NNE 12 67 WNW 22 45
Increasing sunshine
9 23 40% < 1mm Nil NE 12 68 WNW 20 44
Increasing sunshine
9 24 40% < 1mm Nil NE 12 64 WNW 21 36
Increasing sunshine
11 22 40% < 1mm Nil NE 9 69 WNW 16 57
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

WA storm blacks out homes, blocks roads as severe weather warning remains

18:27 EST

About 13,000 properties remain without power in Perth and Western Australia's south-west after damaging winds brought down trees and debris, with a severe weather warning still in place for a large part of the state.

SA weather: Virginia, Port Wakefield under threat as rivers burst banks

15:54 EST

The South Australian towns of Virginia and Port Wakefield are under threat from floodwaters as the Gawler and Wakefield rivers burst their banks, with warnings more rain is on the way.

NSW weather: Evacuation order for Condobolin as Lachlan River flood moves downstream

14:16 EST

An evacuation order has been issued for low-lying areas of Condobolin in the central west of New South Wales, as flood peaks in the Lachlan River move downstream.