Fairfax Media Network

Interior Weather

Current Warnings
 

Interior Forecast

  • Tuesday Mostly sunny. Medium (50%) chance of showers or a thunderstorm in the northeast, most likely during this afternoon and evening. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 21 to 30.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Heavy falls exceeding 30 mm possible in the southeast. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then tending NE/SE in the late afternoon.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the northeast. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the border, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h turning E 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.

Issued Tue 05:00 WST

Interior Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Sunny
23 32 10% - Nil - - - -
Increasing sunshine
15 27 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Heavy showers
15 23 80% 5-10mm Nil N 16 71 NNW 17 63
Possible thunderstorm
15 26 80% 1-5mm Nil NNW 15 74 NW 14 56
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Autumn wrap-up amidst winter's arrival

17:09 EST

Chilly mornings and late season rainfall across NSW is in stark contrast to most of autumn.

Dairy loans might be hard to access, but will help farmers face some hard truths

15:28 EST

Low-interest loans may be difficult to access, but will also help people face some difficult truths, a rural accountant says.

Weather information used by airlines needs updating after emergency landings, safety report finds

15:28 EST

The need to improve weather information used by airline flight crews was highlighted after the emergency landing of two Adelaide-bound Boeing 737 passenger jets at Mildura Airport in 2013, a report has found.