Fairfax Media Network

Goldfields Weather

Current Warnings
 

Goldfields Forecast

  • Thursday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southwest. Light winds.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain in the south, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls exceeding 50 mm possible in the south. Winds NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h tending NW/SW in the middle of the day then tending E/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

  • Saturday Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and early afternoon. Heavy falls exceeding 50 mm possible. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the far south, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h turning E 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

Issued Thu 16:25 WST

Goldfields Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
16:50 WST
NW 4 7 17.8 15.1 17.8 84 1 0.2 1021.5
16:50 WST
S 13 13 22.8 14.1 22.8 58 5 0.0 1021.4
16:50 WST
NW 17 19 26.4 7.9 26.1 31 15 0.0 1019.5
16:50 WST
SSE 9 13 22.2 13.8 22.2 59 4 0.2 1020.8
16:50 WST
NNW 11 13 26.8 8.3 26.3 31 14 0.0 1020.2
16:50 WST
NNE 17 17 17.5 12.8 17.5 74 3 0.0 1020.6
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Storm warning for WA's Mid West, Gascoyne, Goldfields

17:35 EST

An unusual weather pattern is bringing storms to Western Australia's Mid West, Gascoyne and Goldfields today, with residents warned to brace for damaging winds and possible flash flooding.

Winter winds bring a chill to Melbourne

16:43 EST

While northern parts of the country have experienced unseasonably warm temperatures, winter is business as usual in the south.

Grantham flood inquiry: Former quarry owner says western embankment natural, not manmade

16:15 EST

The former owner of the Grantham quarry that allegedly contributed to the fatal 2011 flood has said the western embankment beside the quarry was a natural landmark and not manmade.