Fairfax Media Network

Eucla Weather

WA
Fri 22:50 WST
Current Warnings
 

Eucla Forecast

  • Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Gusty winds. Heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding possible. Winds S/SE 20 to 25 km/h.

  • Saturday Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Gusty winds in the early morning. Heavy falls exceeding 40 mm possible. Thunderstorms possibly severe with heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding in the early morning. Winds SE 25 to 35 km/h turning S 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds S/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming S/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the coast, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Issued Fri 22:59 WST

Eucla Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
7 16 40% - Nil S 6 78 S 9 58
Mostly sunny
6 16 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
4 18 40% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Fog then sunny
4 17 5% < 1mm Slight SSW 11 81 S 15 53
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

July wrap up around the grounds

16:19 EST

The month of July was quite dynamic across the nation, with some particularly strong cold fronts which delivered low level snow as far north as the Border Ranges, and spells of prolonged dry and warm conditions, particularly along the east coast.

Widespread rain to quench thirsty West Australian crops

16:02 EST

Widespread, drenching rain across many parts of Western Australia's agricultural region, brings a smile to the faces of local farmers.

The Photo Fence: Artists capture Darwin homeowners' love affair with high fences

15:20 EST

Some encase Darwin's homes in a gnarled mesh vestige while others stand like spiked watchmen separating the street from those living inside.