you are not logged in | login or join us

Southeast Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers inland, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures 29 to 35.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Very hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW early in the morning then tending NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Very hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 25 to 35 km/h tending W/NW 20 to 30 km/h during the day then tending N/NW 15 to 25 km/h during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Very hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

Issued Sat 05:00 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Southeast Coast Observations

Latest Observations
station
time wind dir wind spd wind gust tmp dew pt feels like rh fire rain pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
14:00 EST
N 31 39 - - - - - - -
14:00 EST
NNW 7 17 32.5 12.7 31.4 30 16 0.0 1014.4
14:00 EST
NE 13 22 28.2 15.8 28.4 47 9 0.0 -
14:00 EST
N 37 46 23.3 16.6 23.3 66 7 0.0 1016.8
14:00 EST
N 37 46 24.6 16.8 24.6 62 8 0.0 1015.1
14:00 EST
N 35 41 25.0 15.0 25.9 54 10 0.0 1017.7
14:30 EST
NNE 17 20 34.2 13.1 33.2 28 22 0.0 -
14:00 EST
N 39 50 24.4 17.1 24.4 64 8 0.0 1014.9
14:00 EST
NE 41 46 - - - - - - -
09:00 EST
N 15   20.4 14.7 20.4 70 3 0 -
14:00 EST
NE 13 20 28.6 15.5 28.6 45 9 0.0 1016.0
15:00 EST
NE 26   25.2 14.3 26.0 51 9 0 -
14:00 EST
N 39 44 - - - - - - -
14:00 EST
NNE 37 46 25.0 17.0 26.0 61 8 0.0 1016.6
14:00 EST
NNE 30 41 23.7 17.4 23.7 68 5 0.0 1016.8

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone