you are not logged in | login or join us

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Saturday Mostly clear. Slight (30%) chance of a shower about Fraser Island, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h. Rough surf conditions.

possible shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, most likely in the late afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h tending E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then tending S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

possible shower

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/SE during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

possible shower

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Issued Sat 16:26 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

Qld - Sat 15:52 EST
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

View all current warnings

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
late shower Late shower
14 24 50% < 1mm Nil S 22 65 SE 29 53
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
10 24 50% < 1mm Nil ESE 17 67 ESE 18 45
possible shower Possible shower
11 23 50% < 1mm Nil SSW 10 79 SE 16 49
showers Showers
13 24 70% 1-5mm Nil SE 24 69 SE 29 59
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
7 21 10% < 1mm Nil SE 17 81 ESE 21 50
windy with showers Windy with showers
19 24 90% 1-5mm Nil ESE 38 64 ESE 39 62
possible shower Possible shower
13 24 50% < 1mm Nil SE 22 67 SE 25 51
late shower Late shower
16 23 50% 1-5mm Nil SE 31 76 SE 33 63
late shower Late shower
8 24 50% < 1mm Nil ESE 16 68 ESE 18 45
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
10 24 50% < 1mm Nil SE 17 65 ESE 18 46
possible shower Possible shower
18 23 50% 1-5mm Nil SE 24 67 SE 25 60
showers Showers
18 23 70% 1-5mm Nil SE 37 72 SE 37 65

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone