Nth Goldfields Weather
Nth Goldfields Forecast
Thursday Clear. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h.
Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Winds N/NE 25 to 35 km/h shifting SE 20 to 30 km/h early in the morning then tending SE/SW in the early afternoon.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.
Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.
Nth Goldfields Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||26||39||60%||1-5mm||Nil||NNE 10||47||SSW 6||23|
Thunderstorms are on the move through New South Wales and southern Queensland once again today, while southern states shiver.
The most widespread heat in five years could grip parts of southern and eastern Australia next week.
Parts of Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia could be lashed by storms and damaging winds on Thursday as a cold front sweeps across Australia's southeast.