you are not logged in | login or join us

Central Highlands Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the south, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.

possible shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h.

Issued Wed 16:12 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Central Highlands Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 35 40% < 1mm Nil ENE 10 51 ENE 11 27
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 35 40% < 1mm Nil ENE 11 54 E 13 24
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 35 40% < 1mm Nil ENE 15 53 ENE 15 28
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
19 36 40% < 1mm Nil E 16 55 E 18 24
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 35 40% 1-5mm Nil NE 8 53 ENE 8 31
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 33 40% 1-5mm Nil NE 10 56 ENE 9 33

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Bundaberg sinkhole transformed into parkland

18:12 EDT Queensland's Community Recovery and Resilience Minister says the space where a large sinkhole formed after Bundaberg's worst floods has been converted into parklands.

Help with Weatherzone