you are not logged in | login or join us

Peninsula Weather

forecast summary district forecast

showers

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers north of Weipa, most likely during the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 34.

showers

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower north of Weipa, most likely from the late morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Weipa, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E 25 to 35 km/h.

possible shower

Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers north of Weipa, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds E 20 to 30 km/h.

Issued Tue 05:00 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

Qld - Tue 10:00 EST
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

View all current warnings

Peninsula Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
25 31 90% 1-5mm Nil SE 30 75 ESE 37 65
possible shower Possible shower
20 28 5% 1-5mm Nil ESE 30 88 ESE 29 75
possible shower Possible shower
22 26 5% - Nil E 22 78 E 23 64
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
19 33 5% < 1mm Nil E 19 64 ENE 19 41
possible shower Possible shower
22 31 5% < 1mm Nil ESE 23 74 SE 26 54

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Queensland drought: Appeal uses social media to muster cash support for parched outback towns

ABC image 09:14 EST The organisers of an appeal in Queensland's west say the local community is becoming "drought fatigued" but it is still vital to raise awareness of how city people can help drought-affected towns.

Help with Weatherzone