Nth Goldfields Weather
Nth Goldfields Forecast
Friday Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the southwest, becoming less likely later this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.
Saturday Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west from the late morning. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Winds N/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then tending NE in the late evening.
Monday Mostly sunny morning. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending E/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the day.
Tuesday Mostly sunny. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the west, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/NE during the morning then tending E/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.
Nth Goldfields Observations
- observations list type
- All observations
- sky observations
||Time||Wind dir||Wind spd||Wind gust||Tmp||Dew pt||Feels like||RH||Fire||Rain||Pres|
Thunderstorms have flared up again over Queensland, with stormy skies likely to be a daily occurrence over the next week.
Fresh haystacks are exploding into flames across Victoria and South Australia and experts are warning it could be the start of a disastrous season.
One of Australia's most renowned pipe and drum bands will end an ambitious tour this weekend with a renewed understanding of how rural Queenslanders are dealing with drought.