you are not logged in | login or join us

Northwest Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Mostly clear. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SE 25 to 35 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers north of Mt Isa, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light early in the morning then becoming S/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Mostly sunny. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the northwest. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h before dawn.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers north of Mt Isa, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

Issued Thu 15:56 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Northwest Observations

Latest Observations
station
time wind dir wind spd wind gust tmp dew pt feels like rh fire rain pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
20:30 EST
E 15 20 29.9 18.0 30.8 49 9 0.0 1010.5
20:30 EST
S 13 17 24.0 19.3 24.0 75 3 18.0 1013.6
20:30 EST
E 20 26 27.9 18.9 29.1 58 7 0.0 1011.9
20:30 EST
ENE 9 13 24.5 20.4 24.5 78 2 16.2 1012.6
19:30 EST
E 13 20 29.9 17.7 30.6 48 9 0.2 -
19:30 EST
E 11 15 28.8 16.7 29.2 48 8 0.2 -
20:40 EST
ESE 15 19 28.0 17.9 28.8 54 7 0.0 1012.3
20:30 EST
ESE 17 22 25.0 19.6 26.0 72 4 0.2 1013.8
19:30 EST
SE 17 24 24.8 20.5 24.8 77 3 0.6 1012.6

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone