Fairfax Media Network

Darling Downs Weather

Current Warnings
 

Darling Downs Forecast

  • Friday Mostly clear. Light winds.

  • Saturday Mostly sunny. Early fog patches. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NE in the morning then tending E/NE in the middle of the day.

  • Sunday Mostly sunny. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds N/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NW during the day then becoming light during the afternoon.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the morning. Light winds becoming SW 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

Issued Fri 16:15 EST

Darling Downs Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Sunny
8 26 5% < 1mm Nil SSW 16 48 SW 21 23
Sunny
8 23 5% - Nil - - - -
Sunny
8 18 5% < 1mm Nil SSW 11 59 SW 14 42
Sunny
7 22 5% < 1mm Nil SSW 14 51 SW 16 30
Sunny
8 18 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
8 25 5% < 1mm Nil SW 19 50 WSW 19 28
Sunny
6 21 5% < 1mm Nil SW 8 59 WSW 11 39
Sunny
9 22 5% < 1mm Nil SW 23 54 SW 21 34
Sunny
8 24 5% < 1mm Nil SW 10 57 WSW 15 38
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

South Australia faces heavy rain, possible flooding over weekend, weather bureau predicts

18:24 EST

Authorities are warning South Australians to brace for widespread heavy rain across the weekend, with the weather bureau forecasting up to 80 millimetres in some areas.

Mother's Day Forecast

14:30 EST

Mother's Day is approaching and the forecast charts are looking pretty grim for a lot of regional Australia.

Storms to strike Perth

12:23 EST

A cold front is surging towards Perth, bringing thunderstorms and wind.