Darling Downs Weather
Darling Downs Forecast
Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers during this afternoon and evening. The chance of gusty thunderstorms during this afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 33.
Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. The chance of thunderstorms from the late morning. Winds N/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending E/NE in the evening then tending N/NE 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers over the Granite Belt, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming NE 25 to 35 km/h during the evening.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Winds NE 25 to 35 km/h turning N 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then tending NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.
Darling Downs Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||12||32||20%||< 1mm||Nil||NNE 21||44||NNE 23||21|
||16||32||40%||1-5mm||Nil||NNE 24||50||N 20||33|
||16||29||30%||1-5mm||Nil||NNE 20||52||N 17||35|
||16||33||20%||< 1mm||Nil||NNE 20||48||NNE 18||22|
||11||30||40%||< 1mm||Nil||NE 19||50||NNE 22||26|
||10||26||60%||1-5mm||Nil||NNE 12||60||N 12||40|
||14||27||30%||< 1mm||Nil||NE 21||57||NNE 20||34|
||12||27||40%||< 1mm||Nil||NNE 13||61||NNE 16||40|
Hot days will become more frequent in states such as South Australia, resulting in more extreme fire danger weather and longer fire danger seasons, a report on climate change has found.
State of the Climate report 2016: Extreme heat events increasing in duration, frequency and intensity
The duration, frequency and intensity of extreme heat events have increased across large parts of Australia, a climate report has found.
Melbourne's volatile weather will live up to its reputation during this year's Melbourne Cup carnival.