Friday Mostly clear. Medium (40%) chance of rain near the New South Wales border, most likely later tonight. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain near the New South Wales border, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then shifting S/SE in the late morning.
Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain near the New South Wales border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far east in the afternoon. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h turning S 20 to 30 km/h in the morning.
Monday Cloud clearing. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h.
Tuesday Sunny. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.
||forecast||min||max||chance of rain||rain amount||frost risk||9am||3pm|
||7||19||20%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 19||59||SE 19||31|
||8||20||20%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 17||60||SE 20||29|
||12||24||5%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 21||53||SE 22||31|
||6||17||10%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 15||55||SE 17||27|
||11||24||5%||-||Nil||SE 20||52||SE 19||24|
15:48 EST Unseasonal rain and storms are beginning to affect the Northern Territory's Top End a month into the dry season.