you are not logged in | login or join us

Central West Weather

forecast summary district forecast

thunderstorms clearing

Friday Mostly sunny. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southeast during the morning and afternoon. Winds N/NE 25 to 40 km/h tending N/NW 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon then tending N/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 36 to 42.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers south of Longreach, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Winds N/NE 25 to 35 km/h tending NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then tending SE/SW in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h during the evening.

Issued Fri 05:00 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Central West Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 33 60% 1-5mm Nil ENE 16 58 ESE 9 33
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
21 34 80% 1-5mm Nil ENE 16 52 SE 12 28
possible shower Possible shower
19 35 60% < 1mm Nil ENE 16 54 SSE 7 26
possible shower Possible shower
21 36 60% 1-5mm Nil E 23 42 S 13 22
possible shower Possible shower
17 30 80% 1-5mm Nil ENE 14 60 ENE 9 37
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 38 30% < 1mm Nil ESE 21 38 S 14 19

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone