you are not logged in | login or join us

Central Highlands Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Mostly clear. High (70%) chance of showers about the Carnarvon Ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Hot. Mostly sunny morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southwest in the afternoon and evening. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning then becoming E/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon.

mostly sunny

Monday Hot and mostly sunny. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming NE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

mostly sunny

Tuesday Mostly sunny. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming E/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers about the Carnarvon Ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming NE 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Sat 16:29 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Central Highlands Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
18 32 50% < 1mm Nil E 16 52 E 16 31
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
17 31 50% < 1mm Nil E 18 60 E 17 34
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
18 32 50% < 1mm Nil ENE 22 59 E 20 31
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
17 32 50% < 1mm Nil E 23 61 E 23 34
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
16 32 50% < 1mm Nil ESE 14 56 ESE 14 30
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
17 31 50% < 1mm Nil E 16 58 E 15 33

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone