you are not logged in | login or join us

Central Highlands Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls in the southeast in the afternoon. Light winds becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 29 to 36.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls in the southeast in the morning and afternoon. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending NE before dawn then tending NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N/NE 20 to 30 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning.

Issued Fri 05:00 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Central Highlands Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 34 60% 1-5mm Nil ESE 12 66 E 13 33
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 33 60% 1-5mm Nil ESE 8 65 ESE 10 40
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 34 60% 1-5mm Nil ESE 13 63 E 15 37
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 33 60% 1-5mm Nil SE 9 66 ESE 13 41
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 36 60% < 1mm Nil SSE 10 53 SE 9 31
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 34 60% 1-5mm Nil SE 10 56 SSE 9 34

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone