Tuesday Clear. Light winds.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening.
Thursday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls in the southeast. Light winds.
Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southeast in the morning with possible heavy falls. Light winds becoming S/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening.
Saturday Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming SW 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.
||forecast||min||max||chance of rain||rain amount||frost risk||9am||3pm|
||11||26||5%||< 1mm||Nil||SW 14||67||SW 14||37|
||9||28||5%||< 1mm||Nil||S 8||66||WSW 12||30|
||11||26||5%||< 1mm||Nil||SW 13||70||SW 13||37|
||11||29||5%||< 1mm||Nil||SE 13||56||WSW 14||23|
||9||24||5%||< 1mm||Nil||S 11||76||SSW 12||44|
||8||25||5%||< 1mm||Nil||SW 8||73||WSW 11||40|
18:22 EST This year's Northern Territory Budget appears to be a straightforward one, with no real surprises or significant announcements for the bush.