Central Coast Weather
Central Coast Forecast
Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south, increasing to a high (70%) chance this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south later tonight. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.
Monday Mostly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, decreasing from the south during the day. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming E 20 to 30 km/h in the morning.
Tuesday Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe in the early morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the late morning. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/NE in the late afternoon then becoming light in the evening.
Wednesday Mostly sunny. Medium (50%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening.
Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.
Central Coast Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||25||33||70%||1-5mm||Nil||SE 19||67||ESE 28||60|
||24||32||70%||1-5mm||Nil||SE 19||74||ESE 19||69|
A couple of scorchers are on the way for Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney over the next few days.
Following a good start to January 2017 rainfall, when 125mm fell during the first 48 hours of the year, conditions have been relatively dry for the Northern Territory capital.
In the early hours of the morning, Brisbane had its warmest minimum temperature since at least 1999, when the mercury halted its descent at 28 degrees just after 3am.