you are not logged in | login or join us

Brisbane Weather

forecast summary district forecast

showers

Friday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. High (70%) chance of showers. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h.

possible shower

Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming E 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

mostly sunny

Sunday Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the evening.

possible shower

Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Fri 17:11 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Brisbane Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
21 32 60% 1-5mm Nil NE 13 56 NE 30 50
possible shower Possible shower
22 31 60% 1-5mm Nil NNE 19 53 NE 30 54
possible shower Possible shower
23 30 60% 1-5mm Nil NNE 19 59 NE 32 57
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 34 90% 1-5mm Nil NNE 13 48 ENE 30 42
possible shower Possible shower
22 31 60% 1-5mm Nil N 13 52 NNE 19 49
possible shower Possible shower
23 30 60% 1-5mm Nil NNE 14 54 NE 20 53

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Brisbane storm: Supercell damage bill could reach $150 million, Campbell Newman says

ABC image 21:05 EDT The damage bill from a supercell storm that hit south-east Queensland yesterday afternoon with cyclonic winds and softball-sized hail could reach $150 million, Queensland Premier Campbell Newman says.

Help with Weatherzone