Fairfax Media Network

Brisbane Weather

Current Warnings
 

Brisbane Forecast

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds SE 25 to 35 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40% Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Light winds becoming S 15 to 20 km/h early in the morning then tending SE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h tending SE 25 to 35 km/h in the morning. Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm Chance of any rain: 50% Possible rainfall: 0 to 5 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

  • Saturday Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the morning. Mostly sunny afternoon. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h turning E/SE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20% Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

  • Sunday Sunny. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5% Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5%.

Issued Wed 16:20 EST

Brisbane Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Sunny
20 32 10% < 1mm Nil W 7 58 NE 20 46
Sunny
21 32 10% < 1mm Nil WNW 10 56 NE 20 47
Sunny
21 30 10% < 1mm Nil NW 9 61 NE 20 54
Sunny
19 34 10% < 1mm Nil W 6 56 NE 16 35
Sunny
20 31 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
21 30 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Perth weather: Temperature hits 40C for fourth day, equalling record from 1933

21:26 EDT

Perth has recorded its fourth consecutive day of temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius, equalling a record that has stood for more than 80 years, as a heatwave continues to grip the city.

Farm Management Deposits changes will give farmers chance to help themselves, once they have cash to spare

16:23 EDT

The Federal Government has introduced legislation to overhaul the Farm Management Deposits scheme, which it says will help farmers to help themselves.

Hobart set to cool after a warm start to February

14:50 EDT

The first ten days of February have set a new record for Hobart with each day breaking the 21 degree mark, although a series of fronts on the forecast will bring a cooler change.