you are not logged in | login or join us

Woodleigh Weather

  RSS

26.05°S 114.75°E 141m AMSL

Gascoyne Junction Forecast

Today 31°C
Tonight 25°C
Mostly sunny

Now

32.2°C rising
Updated at 12:30 WST

Gascoyne for Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with damaging winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding inland in the afternoon and evening through central and SW parts. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h tending SE/SW 25 to 35 km/h in the evening then tending NE/SE in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 33 to 39.

Currently at Shark Bay Ap

Temperature 32.2°C rising
Dew Point 17.7°C steady
Feels Like 32.9°C
Relative Humidity 42%
Wind icon
SSW 25km/h falling
Wind Gusts 35km/h
Pressure 1007.0hPa falling
Fire Danger 15.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Friday

Sunrise sunrise
05:54 WST
Sunset sunset
19:11 WST

Nearby Now

Carnarvon Ap 29.3°C
Morawa Ap 33.4°C

Next 12 hours in Carnarvon

mostly cloudy

3pm

Mostly cloudy
29°C
mostly cloudy

6pm

Mostly cloudy
27°C
mostly cloudy

9pm

Mostly cloudy
26°C
mostly cloudy

12am

Mostly cloudy
25°C
powered by Opticast

Gascoyne Weather Warnings

WA - Fri 11:17 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning (Damaging Winds/Large Hail/Heavy Rain) for the Pilbara, Gascoyne, Goldfields and South Interior

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Gascoyne Junction 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Jan 30
Sat
Jan 31
Sun
Feb 1
Mon
Feb 2
Tue
Feb 3
Wed
Feb 4
Thu
Feb 5
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
thunderstorms clearing
Thunder-
storms clearing
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 31°C 34°C 30°C 30°C 31°C 32°C 32°C
Minimum 24°C 25°C 25°C 24°C 24°C 25°C 24°C
Chance of Rain 50% 60% 5% 10% 5% 30% 70%
Rain Amount
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 8
km/h
5
km/h
17
km/h
14
km/h
17
km/h
16
km/h
8
km/h
7
km/h
11
km/h
8
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction SE 8km/h
SE
WSW 5km/h
WSW
ENE 17km/h
ENE
N 14km/h
N
NNW 17km/h
NNW
N 16km/h
N
W 8km/h
W
WNW 7km/h
WNW
SSW 11km/h
SSW
NNW 8km/h
NNW
WSW 11km/h
WSW
WNW 9km/h
WNW
SSW 14km/h
SSW
SW 14km/h
SW
Relative Humidity 49% 34% 58% 41% 66% 47% 65% 43% 65% 41% 64% 39% 66% 37%
Dew Point 16°C 14°C 19°C 19°C 20°C 18°C 19°C 17°C 19°C 17°C 19°C 17°C 18°C 16°C

Gascoyne Junction Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:29 WST
sunrise
05:54 WST
sunset
19:11 WST
last light
19:35 WST
moon
rise
Fri 15:26 WST
set
Sat 02:36 WST
moon
Wed
Feb 4
moon
Thu
Feb 12
moon
Thu
Feb 19
moon
Thu
Feb 26

Shark Bay Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Jan 30
21.8°C - 0.0mm
Thu
Jan 29
22.3°C 31.7°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jan 28
22.9°C 32.0°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jan 27
22.6°C 30.0°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jan 26
22.1°C 34.4°C 0.0mm

Shark Bay Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Jan
9.5mm
1.7 day(s)
total for 2015
0.4mm
1 day(s)
total to this day 2014
0.0mm
0 day(s)
wettest day
0.4mm
Jan 21
lowest temperature
19.8°C
Jan 1
highest temperature
47.3°C
Jan 20

Shark Bay Ap Almanac

January minimum temperature
lowest this month
19.8°C
1st
lowest on record
16.6°C
20th 2007
average this month
22.4°C
+0.8°C
long-term average
21.6°C
January maximum temperature
highest this month
47.3°C
20th
highest on record
46.7°C
18th 2010
average this month
35.4°C
+1.4°C
long-term average
34.0°C
January rainfall
wettest this month
0.4mm
21st
total this month
0.4mm
1 day(s)
long-term average
9.5mm
1.7 day(s)
wettest on record
76.4mm
2011
driest on record
0.0mm
2001

Woodleigh Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Woodleigh Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone