Fairfax Media Network

West Coast Weather

Current Warnings
 

West Coast Forecast

  • Monday Mostly sunny. Areas of morning fog. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the coast, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures around 17.

  • Tuesday Mostly sunny. Patchy fog east of Ceduna in the early morning. Slight (20%) chance of showers near the coast south of Streaky Bay. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h.

  • Wednesday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of showers near the coast south of Streaky Bay. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers south of Streaky Bay, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h turning SW 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Issued Mon 05:40 CST

West Coast Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
7 17 10% < 1mm Nil WNW 8 86 W 16 64
Mostly sunny
5 16 30% < 1mm Slight WNW 6 93 WNW 19 68
Mostly sunny
9 17 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
4 17 10% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Mostly sunny
6 15 10% < 1mm Nil WNW 8 85 W 16 58
Mostly sunny
6 17 5% < 1mm Nil WNW 13 94 WNW 13 58
Mostly sunny
9 17 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
5 16 10% < 1mm Slight WNW 8 86 - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Farmers, scientists call for bipartisan leadership to help agriculture adjust to climate change

07:44 EST

Farmers and agricultural scientists say they're disappointed that neither major party has outlined a clear strategy for agricultural climate change adaptation in the 2016 election campaign.

Tasmania floods: Recovery money targets farmers, small businesses

15:34 EST

Interest-free loans for up to two years are among extra flood assistance detailed for Tasmanian farmers and businesses.

Lorinna residents still relying on barge after floods cut road access

12:58 EST

Almost three weeks after the devastating floods in north-west Tasmania, there is still no road access for the small community of Lorinna.