Lower South East Weather
Lower South East Forecast
Tuesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain, most likely in the early morning. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming SW 20 to 30 km/h early in the morning.
Thursday Partly cloudy. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE in the morning then becoming light in the afternoon.
Friday Mostly sunny. Possible early morning frost patches. Light winds.
Saturday Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming N 15 to 20 km/h during the day then tending NE 20 to 30 km/h during the evening.
Lower South East Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||10||16||40%||< 1mm||Nil||SW 20||76||WSW 23||65|
||9||18||40%||< 1mm||Nil||WSW 15||85||WSW 24||48|
||9||16||40%||< 1mm||Nil||WSW 17||82||WSW 26||53|
||10||18||40%||< 1mm||Nil||SW 16||88||-||-|
||11||16||40%||< 1mm||Nil||SW 14||76||WSW 17||65|
It will be a warm Wednesday for those living along the eastern seaboard as the spring temperature see-saw takes a swing.
West Australian cherry growers could benefit from the massive drop in cherries expected to be grown on the east coast of Australia.
The amount of carbon dioxide in our atmosphere has reached an unprecedented peak and is on track to set a new record in 2016.