Fairfax Media Network

NW Pastoral Weather

SA
Thu 19:07 CDT
Current Warnings
 

NW Pastoral Forecast

  • Thursday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers south of Woomera, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Rain and showers heavy at times south of Coober Pedy. A thunderstorm likely. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h tending N/NW in the evening.

  • Friday Humid. Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers north of Coober Pedy, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls exceeding 40 mm possible north of Coober Pedy. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

  • Saturday Humid. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Coober Pedy, slight (30%) chance remainder north of Tarcoola. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending E/SE 15 to 20 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the early afternoon.

  • Sunday Very hot and humid. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers west of Marla, slight (20%) chance elsewhere west of Coober Pedy. The chance of a thunderstorm west of about Marla. Winds N/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

  • Monday Very hot and humid. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Locally heavy falls possible. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h shifting S/SW during the afternoon.

Issued Thu 16:25 CDT

NW Pastoral Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Thunderstorms clearing
26 33 40% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
24 32 70% 1-5mm Nil SSW 26 67 SSW 22 46
Possible thunderstorm
24 34 90% 5-10mm Nil NW 14 71 WNW 10 54
Thunderstorms clearing
21 28 10% - Nil - - - -
Thunderstorms clearing
25 33 40% 1-5mm Nil SW 20 76 SSW 23 49
Possible thunderstorm
20 32 50% 1-5mm Nil SSW 24 72 SSW 24 44
Thunderstorms clearing
24 32 60% < 1mm Nil SW 29 80 S 26 49
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Severe weather warning for Tasmania's north-east, possible flash flooding

18:03 EDT

Severe weather predicted for Tasmania's north and east on Friday has prompted a public warning from emergency services.

Wet night ahead of Friday flood threat

15:00 EDT

Rain and storms could bring flooding to parts of southern and southeast Australia during the next 24 hours.

Monsoon likely for Darwin and Top End, bringing cooler temperatures, more rain

14:03 EDT

People in Darwin and other parts of the Top End may be about to get relief from recent hot weather, with the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) predicting a monsoon trough will start to affect the area within days.