Fairfax Media Network

NW Pastoral Weather

Current Warnings
 

NW Pastoral Forecast

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog in the far southwest and in the far north. High (70%) chance of rain north of Coober Pedy, most likely during this afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm north of Marla from late this morning. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/SE in the late morning and afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low 20s.

  • Thursday Cloudy. The chance of fog south of Woomera in the early morning. High (70%) chance of rain north of Coober Pedy, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm north of Marla from the late morning. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog west of Coober Pedy. Slight (30%) chance of rain north of Coober Pedy in the morning and afternoon. Light winds.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the evening. Winds N/NE 20 to 30 km/h tending N/NW during the day then tending NW/SW during the evening.

Issued Wed 05:40 CST

NW Pastoral Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
9 18 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
11 20 20% < 1mm Nil SE 18 73 ESE 18 48
Cloudy
10 20 50% 1-5mm Nil ESE 10 72 ENE 13 57
Mostly sunny
12 18 30% - Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
10 20 10% < 1mm Nil SSE 14 78 S 17 54
Mostly sunny
9 21 20% 1-5mm Nil SE 9 81 SE 14 53
Mostly sunny
10 19 20% < 1mm Nil S 16 79 S 21 54
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

May weather hottest on record for Queensland, BoM data shows

15:40 EST

Queensland has experienced its hottest May on record, with Brisbane enduring its warmest average temperature for the month in 115 years.

Weather pattern change welcomed by most in agriculture

14:53 EST

An independent climatologist says a change in the weather pattern could be fantastic news for farmers who need winter rain.

Central Australian cattle station makes a dash for cattle in wet conditions

12:44 EST

A Red Centre cattle station has decided to bring forward its muster because of continuing rain.