Fairfax Media Network

NE Pastoral Weather

Current Warnings
 

NE Pastoral Forecast

  • Saturday Sunny. Patches of morning frost south of Leigh Creek. Winds N/NE 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 19 and 23.

  • Sunday Mostly sunny. Winds N/NE 25 to 40 km/h becoming NE 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon.

  • Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the west, lowering to a slight (30%) chance in the north east. Winds N/NE 25 to 35 km/h.

  • Tuesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain south of Leigh Creek, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Rain tending to showers from the west during the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm south of Leigh Creek in the afternoon and evening. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sat 05:40 CST

NE Pastoral Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
6 18 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
6 18 50% < 1mm Nil S 14 76 SW 21 48
Mostly sunny
7 20 50% < 1mm Nil SSW 19 72 SSW 22 46
Mostly sunny
12 19 70% < 1mm Nil SW 22 77 SW 24 55
Mostly sunny
8 19 20% < 1mm Nil SSW 21 77 SSW 24 49
Clearing shower
5 18 50% < 1mm Slight S 13 78 SSW 19 45
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Cyclone Winston: Fiji struggles to rebuild six months after storm devastated the country

18:23 EST

Victims of Cyclone Winston in Fiji are struggling to rebuild their lives six months after the category five storm devastated large parts of the country.

Perth ending winter on a wet note

17:45 EST

Perth could see the heaviest rain in more than a month tonight as a late-winter front hits the southwest.

Drought's devastating impact on outback Queensland towns to be studied for new report

16:01 EST

For people living in outback Queensland, the impact of the ongoing drought can be seen everywhere.