Fairfax Media Network

Murraylands Weather

Current Warnings

Murraylands Forecast

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of rain in the southwest this morning. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 20s.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the evening. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Heavy falls possible with thunderstorms. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h turning E/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the eastern border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west in the morning. Winds NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

  • Saturday Sunny. Light winds becoming S 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Wed 05:40 CDT

Murraylands Observations

Latest Observations
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
16:20 CDT
S 20 22 23.9 5.7 23.9 31 15 0.0 -
09:00 CDT
S 33   19.5 12.0 19.5 62 6 0 -
16:20 CDT
S 24 28 24.2 9.5 24.2 39 13 0.0 1014.5
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Queensland weather: Heatwave conditions to hit state's south over next four days

15:51 EDT

Heatwave conditions are scorching southern Queensland today for a second time in just over a week, with paramedics preparing for another spike in heat-related cases.

Kimberley flooding: Warnings ignored as wild weather lashes WA's north

14:54 EDT

Authorities are growing frustrated with people continuing to drive across fast-moving creek crossings, as hundreds of millimetres of rain swells river catchments across WA's north.

Water sports ramp up on Central Australian cattle station after heavy rainfall

12:33 EDT

Being able to enjoy water sports on an outback cattle station is not something that happens very often, especially in the desert.