Kangaroo Island Weather
Kangaroo Island Forecast
Saturday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. A thunderstorm likely. Winds NW 35 to 45 km/h tending W 25 to 40 km/h in the evening.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the early morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the early morning. Winds W/SW 30 to 45 km/h becoming SW 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then turning W/NW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.
Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds NW 35 to 50 km/h.
Tuesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, easing to a medium chance (50$) of showers during the afternoon and a slight chance (20%) during the evening. Winds W/NW 30 to 45 km/h tending W/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the day.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h turning N/NW 20 to 30 km/h during the day.
Kangaroo Island Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||12||19||30%||1-5mm||Nil||NE 24||71||NNE 28||62|
||14||20||30%||1-5mm||Nil||NNE 26||66||NNE 24||64|
||12||20||60%||1-5mm||Nil||NNE 17||74||NNE 27||51|
Today marks the final day of Australia's tropical cyclone season, and it has been an absolute fizzer.
As a deep low and cold front approaches Australia's southeast, Victoria and Tasmania are preparing for the brunt of the nasty weather.
A western Queensland grazier believes wild dogs have reached epidemic levels in her region.