Fairfax Media Network

Flinders Weather

SA
Tue 05:52 CDT
Current Warnings
 

Flinders Forecast

  • Tuesday Clear. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h tending SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

  • Wednesday Very hot and humid. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Hawker, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h in the morning.

  • Thursday Very hot and humid. Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. A thunderstorm likely from the late morning. Heavy falls possible with thunderstorms. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending NE in the morning then turning N/NW in the late morning.

  • Friday Humid. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning. Mostly sunny afternoon. Winds N/NW 25 to 40 km/h shifting S 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

  • Saturday Sunny. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending E/SE during the morning.

Issued Tue 16:44 CDT

Flinders Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
23 35 30% < 1mm Nil S 18 59 S 19 40
Possible shower
23 29 60% < 1mm Nil S 30 70 S 35 52
Clearing shower
16 25 30% < 1mm Nil SSW 17 66 SSW 18 49
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Fire fuel loads increase after recent heat in NSW

16:34 EDT

Prolonged heatwave conditions are helping elevate the bushfire threat in parts of New South Wales this week, after a slow start to the season.

Queensland weather: Heatwave conditions to return on Wednesday

16:09 EDT

A four-day heatwave that begins on Wednesday will bring the same kind of conditions that saw more than 200 Queenslanders treated for heat stroke and dehydration last week.

Federal MP calls on banks to develop offsetting options to help farmers save in the good times

16:05 EDT

A Queensland MP is calling on the major banks to develop offsetting options for farm management deposits to help landholders save in the good times.