Fairfax Media Network

Flinders Weather

Current Warnings
 

Flinders Forecast

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Morning fog south of Hawker. Slight (30%) chance of rain in the southwest in the late afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending N/NW 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day.

  • Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain south of Hawker, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/NE 25 to 35 km/h tending SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain in the morning. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then tending S/SW 20 to 30 km/h during the day.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower near the coast in the morning. Winds W/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending S/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Thu 16:25 CST

Flinders Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
15:00 CST
NW 39   17.5 0.8 17.5 32 18 0 1020.5
02:50 CST
SW 9 11 6.6 5.7 4.8 94 1 0.0 1021.6
15:00 CST
NW 22   14.1 8.5 12.4 69 3 0 -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Storm warning for parts of southern WA extended to Perth metropolitan area

23:34 EST

An unusual weather pattern is bringing storms to parts of southern Western Australia, with residents in the Central West, Lower West, Great Southern and Central Wheatbelt districts told to brace for damaging winds and possible flash flooding.

Winter winds bring a chill to Melbourne

16:43 EST

While northern parts of the country have experienced unseasonably warm temperatures, winter is business as usual in the south.

Grantham flood inquiry: Former quarry owner says western embankment natural, not manmade

16:15 EST

The former owner of the Grantham quarry that allegedly contributed to the fatal 2011 flood has said the western embankment beside the quarry was a natural landmark and not manmade.