Wednesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain, clearing later this evening. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h turning S/SE in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h.
Thursday Mostly sunny. Winds S 25 to 35 km/h turning SE 20 to 30 km/h early in the morning.
Friday Mostly sunny. Winds E/SE 25 to 35 km/h.
Saturday Mostly sunny. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming SE 20 to 30 km/h during the evening.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming S 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.
||forecast||min||max||chance of rain||rain amount||frost risk||9am||3pm|
||12||19||30%||< 1mm||Nil||SSE 16||56||SSW 20||45|
||12||19||30%||< 1mm||Nil||SSE 16||55||SSW 20||48|
21:26 EDT More than 130 volunteers, mostly grey nomads, have cleared more than 150 kilometres of debris-clogged fencing in Central Queensland in the clean-up from Cyclone Marcia.