Friday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain, easing mid-morning to a slight (20%) chance of a brief shower with lengthy fine spells. The chance of a thunderstorm until mid-morning. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h. Possible rainfall: 2 to 5 mm Chance of any rain: 80% Sun protection 9:40am to 4:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High].
Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the morning, mainly about the hills and southern suburbs. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming S/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the day then turning SE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 0%.
Monday Mostly sunny. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h turning N/NW during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 0%.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower later in the day. Winds N/NE 15 to 25 km/h turning NW 20 to 30 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.
Adelaide Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||12||19||40%||< 1mm||Nil||SW 12||69||SW 21||56|
||12||18||40%||< 1mm||Nil||SW 12||69||SW 21||60|
Strong winds have battered Victoria overnight, with Melbourne airport hit by gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour.
Victorians are being urged to batten down the hatches ahead of severe winds expected overnight.
Australia's alps will receive more late-season snow this weekend, helping to maintain the best late-season cover in over 20 years.