Fairfax Media Network

Adelaide Weather

SA
Fri 09:03 CST
Current Warnings
 

Adelaide Forecast

  • Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, easing to during the morning to a slight (30%) chance for the afternoon. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Sun protection 10:10am to 2:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate].

  • Saturday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

  • Monday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h shifting S during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 5 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.

  • Tuesday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

Issued Fri 08:25 CST

Adelaide Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
12 20 50% < 1mm Nil WNW 10 80 WSW 18 69
Possible shower
13 20 40% < 1mm Nil W 10 73 WSW 18 69
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Whitehaven Beach gets environmental makeover after 'catastrophic' Cyclone Debbie

10:21 EST

Hundreds of tonnes of pristine white sand have been excavated to rebuild Australia's iconic Whitehaven Beach off north Queensland after Cyclone Debbie caused severe erosion and damage.

Canberra shivers through first sub-zero morning of 2017, warmer days ahead

08:04 EST

Canberra has awoken to its first freezing morning of the year, with temperatures dropping to -1.7 degrees Celsius.

Late-season cyclone potential

16:30 EST

A tropical cyclone may form in Australian waters during the next 24 hours, although the system will have little impact on our mainland.