Fairfax Media Network

Yellanup Weather


34.73°S 117.91°E 168m AMSL

Albany Forecast

Today 20°C
Tonight 11°C
possible_shower

Now

17.4°C rising
Updated at 12:10 WST

Southern Coastal for Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Damaging winds possible in the late afternoon and evening. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h turning W/NW 30 to 40 km/h during the afternoon and evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 20.

Currently at Albany Airport

24-hour graph
Temperature 17.4°C rising
Dew Point 9.6°C falling
Feels Like 17.4°C
Relative Humidity 60%
Wind icon
N 20km/h rising
Wind Gusts 30km/h
Pressure 1008.6hPa falling
Fire Danger 4.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:05 WST
Sunset sunset
17:25 WST

Nearby Now

Rocky Gully 16.0°C
North Walpole 16.4°C
Katanning 16.5°C
Shannon 14.1°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Albany

48-hour forecast

3pm

Mostly clear
20°C

6pm

Slight chance shower. Windy
17°C

9pm

Shower. Windy
16°C

12am

Slight chance shower. Windy
14°C

Southern Coastal Weather Warnings

view all
WA - Fri 11:33 WST
Severe Weather Warning (Damaging Wind) for the Lower West, South West, South Coastal and Great Southern

WA - Fri 09:43 WST
Gale Warning for Bunbury Geographe, Leeuwin & Albany Coasts. Strong Wind Warning for Perth Waters and Lancelin, Perth & Esperance Coasts

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Albany 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Jul 29
Sat
Jul 30
Sun
Jul 31
Mon
Aug 1
Tue
Aug 2
Wed
Aug 3
Thu
Aug 4

Possible shower

Showers increasing

Showers

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Late shower

Possible shower
Maximum 20°C 17°C 14°C 16°C 17°C 17°C 16°C
Minimum 10°C 11°C 9°C 9°C 8°C 8°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 80% 90% 90% 50% 20% 80% 70%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Low Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 12
km/h
31
km/h
22
km/h
36
km/h
36
km/h
37
km/h
10
km/h
12
km/h
11
km/h
15
km/h
28
km/h
31
km/h
17
km/h
18
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 12km/h
NNE
NNW 31km/h
NNW
NW 22km/h
NW
NW 36km/h
NW
W 36km/h
W
WSW 37km/h
WSW
W 10km/h
W
WSW 12km/h
WSW
N 11km/h
N
N 15km/h
N
NNE 28km/h
NNE
N 31km/h
N
NW 17km/h
NW
WNW 18km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 85% 59% 74% 58% 78% 61% 79% 65% 82% 51% 57% 47% 78% 64%
Dew Point 10°C 12°C 9°C 9°C 7°C 7°C 8°C 10°C 8°C 7°C 4°C 6°C 9°C 9°C

Albany Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:39 WST
sunrise
07:05 WST
sunset
17:25 WST
last light
17:52 WST
moon
set
Fri 13:14 WST
rise
Sat 03:25 WST
moon
Wed
Aug 3
moon
Thu
Aug 11
moon
Thu
Aug 18
moon
Thu
Aug 25

Albany Airport Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Jul 29
7°C - 0.2mm
Thu
Jul 28
7.8°C 19°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jul 27
10.0°C 17.7°C 0.2mm
Tue
Jul 26
8.1°C 16.6°C 2.2mm
Mon
Jul 25
8.5°C 14.9°C 1.6mm

Mount Barker Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
433.8mm
88.0 Day(s)
Total For 2016
563.6mm
64 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
362.8mm
59 Day(s)
Wettest Day
42.0mm
Jan 21
Lowest Temperature
2.8°C
Jul 13
Highest Temperature
37.8°C
Feb 8

Mount Barker Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
2.8°C
13th
Lowest On Record
-2.2°C
1st 1920
Average This Month
5.1°C
-1.0°C
Long-term Average
6.1°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
18.8°C
17th
Highest On Record
22.2°C
5th 1968
Average This Month
13.6°C
-0.7°C
Long-term Average
14.3°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
7.8mm
21st
Total This Month
78.0mm
10 Day(s)
Long-term Average
108.9mm
19.2 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
260.9mm
1912
Driest On Record
35.0mm
1918
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Hobart's Myer store to reopen in days despite 'devastating' stock loss and damage

13:09 EST

Most of Hobart's Myer store could be open within days but it faces "devastating" stock losses and damage, manager Peter Monachetti says.

WA weather: Cold front, damaging winds forecast for South West

12:13 EST

A dangerous trough and cold front is approaching south-west Western Australia, the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) has warned.

TAS set for a barrage of cold fronts

12:10 EST

While much of Australia's mainland sits under a high pressure system, it's a different story for Tasmania.