Fairfax Media Network

Gnowellen Weather


34.40°S 118.58°E 133m AMSL

Ongerup Forecast

Today 17°C
Tonight 6°C
showers_increasing

Now

15.5°C falling
Updated at 15:50 WST

Southern Coastal for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Damaging winds possible during this evening. Winds W 20 to 25 km/h turning NW 25 to 35 km/h early in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures around 17.

Currently at Jacup

24-hour graph
Temperature 15.5°C falling
Dew Point 6.0°C falling
Feels Like 15.5°C
Relative Humidity 53%
Wind icon
WNW 25km/h steady
Wind Gusts 31km/h
Pressure 1010.8hPa falling
Fire Danger 6.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:00 WST
Sunset sunset
17:25 WST

Nearby Now

Albany Airport 16.8°C
Katanning 14.8°C
Rocky Gully 15.1°C
Lake Grace 16.6°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Albany

48-hour forecast

6pm

Mostly clear. Windy
14°C

9pm

Shower. Windy
13°C

12am

Shower. Windy
11°C

3am

Chance shower or storm. Windy
10°C

Southern Coastal Weather Warnings

view all
WA - Sat 16:00 WST
Coastal Wind Warning for WA.

WA - Sat 10:45 WST
Severe Weather Warning (Damaging Winds) for Lower West, South West, South Coastal, South East Coastal and Great Southern

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Ongerup 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Jul 30
Sun
Jul 31
Mon
Aug 1
Tue
Aug 2
Wed
Aug 3
Thu
Aug 4
Fri
Aug 5

Showers increasing

Windy with showers

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Late shower

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 17°C 12°C 14°C 15°C 16°C 15°C 16°C
Minimum 7°C 6°C 1°C 2°C 6°C 9°C 4°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 50% 30% 60% 40% 40%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Low Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Moderate Moderate Nil Nil Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 23
km/h
34
km/h
35
km/h
33
km/h
10
km/h
9
km/h
15
km/h
19
km/h
28
km/h
28
km/h
15
km/h
19
km/h
9
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction NW 23km/h
NW
WNW 34km/h
WNW
W 35km/h
W
WSW 33km/h
WSW
NW 10km/h
NW
W 9km/h
W
NNE 15km/h
NNE
NNE 19km/h
NNE
N 28km/h
N
N 28km/h
N
NW 15km/h
NW
WNW 19km/h
WNW
NW 9km/h
NW
WNW 12km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 72% 53% 73% 52% 76% 54% 73% 47% 49% 44% 82% 62% 85% 57%
Dew Point 4°C 7°C 3°C 2°C 2°C 5°C 2°C 4°C 0°C 4°C 8°C 8°C 5°C 7°C

Ongerup Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:33 WST
sunrise
06:59 WST
sunset
17:26 WST
last light
17:52 WST
moon
rise
Sun 04:20 WST
set
Sun 15:00 WST
moon
Wed
Aug 3
moon
Thu
Aug 11
moon
Thu
Aug 18
moon
Thu
Aug 25

Ongerup Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Jul 29
5.0°C - 0.0mm
Thu
Jul 28
5.6°C 17.0°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jul 27
4.8°C 16.6°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jul 26
6.0°C 16.4°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jul 25
6.8°C 15.4°C 0.0mm

Ongerup Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
225.6mm
60.7 Day(s)
Total For 2016
312.4mm
79 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
166.0mm
72 Day(s)
Wettest Day
42.0mm
Jan 21
Lowest Temperature
0.6°C
Jul 2
Highest Temperature
40.3°C
Feb 9

Ongerup Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
0.6°C
2nd
Lowest On Record
-1.8°C
2nd 1982
Average This Month
4.4°C
-1.4°C
Long-term Average
5.8°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
20.4°C
15th
Highest On Record
23.2°C
21st 1994
Average This Month
14.6°C
-0.3°C
Long-term Average
14.9°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
8.8mm
18th
Total This Month
18.2mm
10 Day(s)
Long-term Average
49.3mm
15.3 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
146.8mm
1978
Driest On Record
11.8mm
1937
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW's Riverina sees a wet and warm month

15:00 EST

For the Riverina area, July turned out to be consistently wet and warm.

Workers stem flow of water into flooded Myer redevelopment site in Hobart

12:04 EST

Builders at the flooded Myer redevelopment site in Hobart have been able to stop water flowing into retailer's Liverpool Street store.

NSW foggy facade

11:53 EST

Parts of New South Wales woke to a blanket of low cloud and fog this morning, reducing visibility dramatically.