Fairfax Media Network

Sir Samuel Weather


27.62°S 120.55°E 476m AMSL

Leinster Forecast

Tonight 14°C
Tomorrow 29°C
mostly_sunny

Now

19.4°C falling
Updated at 20:30 WST

Goldfields for Thursday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southwest. Light winds.
Friday Partly cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain in the south, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls exceeding 50 mm possible in the south. Winds NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h tending NW/SW in the middle of the day then tending E/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

Currently at Leinster Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 19.4°C falling
Dew Point 12.7°C rising
Feels Like 19.4°C
Relative Humidity 65%
Wind icon
SE 9km/h rising
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure 1021.1hPa steady
Fire Danger 3.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:41 WST
Sunset sunset
17:27 WST

Nearby Now

Leonora Ap 19.1°C
Laverton Ap 19.0°C
Meekatharra Ap 19.4°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Leinster

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly clear
19°C

12am

Mostly clear
16°C

3am

Mostly clear
15°C

6am

Clear
14°C

Goldfields Weather Warnings

view all
WA - Thu 16:00 WST
Flooding Outlook Advice General

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Leinster 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Jul 30
Fri
Jul 31
Sat
Aug 1
Sun
Aug 2
Mon
Aug 3
Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible thunderstorm

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Cloudy

Mostly sunny
Maximum 25°C 29°C 20°C 15°C 17°C 18°C 20°C
Minimum 13°C 14°C 13°C 8°C 3°C 6°C 6°C
Chance of Rain 5% 80% 30% 5% 5% 20% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Moderate Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 9
km/h
10
km/h
18
km/h
22
km/h
11
km/h
20
km/h
26
km/h
24
km/h
25
km/h
25
km/h
26
km/h
21
km/h
24
km/h
17
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 9km/h
NNE
NNW 10km/h
NNW
NNW 18km/h
NNW
NW 22km/h
NW
SSE 11km/h
SSE
SSW 20km/h
SSW
ESE 26km/h
ESE
ESE 24km/h
ESE
E 25km/h
E
E 25km/h
E
ENE 26km/h
ENE
ENE 21km/h
ENE
ENE 24km/h
ENE
NE 17km/h
NE
Relative Humidity 74% 38% 41% 24% 75% 50% 73% 50% 73% 36% 63% 35% 54% 33%
Dew Point 15°C 11°C 7°C 7°C 13°C 10°C 7°C 5°C 5°C 2°C 5°C 2°C 3°C 3°C

Leinster Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:15 WST
sunrise
06:40 WST
sunset
17:27 WST
last light
17:52 WST
moon
set
Fri 06:03 WST
rise
Fri 17:25 WST
moon
Fri
Aug 7
moon
Sat
Aug 15
moon
Sun
Aug 23
moon
Sun
Aug 30

Yeelirrie Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Jul 30
9.0°C - 0.0mm
Wed
Jul 29
9.5°C 28.5°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jul 28
-1.5°C 26.1°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jul 27
-1.5°C 20.1°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jul 26
-2.3°C 19.0°C 0.0mm

Yeelirrie Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
182.9mm
29.6 Day(s)
Total For 2015
210.8mm
31 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
177.1mm
23 Day(s)
Wettest Day
40.6mm
Mar 5
Lowest Temperature
-3.1°C
Jul 19
Highest Temperature
47.0°C
Jan 21

Yeelirrie Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-3.1°C
19th
Lowest On Record
-5.1°C
28th 1981
Average This Month
2.2°C
-1.3°C
Long-term Average
3.5°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
28.5°C
29th
Highest On Record
28.6°C
30th 2001
Average This Month
19.8°C
+0.6°C
Long-term Average
19.2°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
1.6mm
14th
Total This Month
3.0mm
2 Day(s)
Long-term Average
17.6mm
4.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
101.0mm
1974
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1937
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Storm warning for parts of southern WA extended to Perth metropolitan area

18:51 EST

An unusual weather pattern is bringing storms to parts of southern Western Australia, with residents in the Central West, Lower West, Great Southern and Central Wheatbelt districts told to brace for damaging winds and possible flash flooding.

Winter winds bring a chill to Melbourne

16:43 EST

While northern parts of the country have experienced unseasonably warm temperatures, winter is business as usual in the south.

Grantham flood inquiry: Former quarry owner says western embankment natural, not manmade

16:15 EST

The former owner of the Grantham quarry that allegedly contributed to the fatal 2011 flood has said the western embankment beside the quarry was a natural landmark and not manmade.