Fairfax Media Network

Leonora Weather


28.88°S 121.33°E 373m AMSL

Leonora Forecast

Tonight 6°C
Tomorrow 17°C
possible_shower

Now

14.5°C steady
Updated at 20:40 WST

Goldfields for Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, slight (20%) chance of light showers in the south. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h.
Sunday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the far north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the morning and early afternoon. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.

Currently at Leonora Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 14.5°C steady
Dew Point 7.1°C rising
Feels Like 13.0°C
Relative Humidity 61%
Wind icon
SE 20km/h rising
Wind Gusts 28km/h
Pressure 1022.1hPa rising
Fire Danger 3.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:48 WST
Sunset sunset
17:06 WST

Nearby Now

Laverton Ap 13.0°C
Leinster Ap 15.3°C
Kalgoorlie 12.7°C

Next 12 hours in Laverton

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly clear
12°C

12am

Mostly cloudy
11°C

3am

Slight chance shower
10°C

6am

Slight chance shower
8°C

Goldfields Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Leonora 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Jun 24
Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Wed
Jun 28
Thu
Jun 29
Fri
Jun 30

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Sunny
Maximum 18°C 17°C 16°C 16°C 16°C 17°C 18°C
Minimum 7°C 6°C 5°C 3°C 3°C 2°C 1°C
Chance of Rain 60% 40% 5% 5% 20% 5% 50%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Slight Moderate Moderate Moderate High
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 22
km/h
23
km/h
24
km/h
24
km/h
18
km/h
17
km/h
13
km/h
20
km/h
17
km/h
22
km/h
19
km/h
23
km/h
18
km/h
21
km/h
Wind Direction SE 22km/h
SE
SE 23km/h
SE
SE 24km/h
SE
SE 24km/h
SE
SE 18km/h
SE
SE 17km/h
SE
SSE 13km/h
SSE
SSE 20km/h
SSE
SE 17km/h
SE
SE 22km/h
SE
E 19km/h
E
E 23km/h
E
NE 18km/h
NE
NNE 21km/h
NNE
Relative Humidity 81% 54% 77% 53% 78% 53% 65% 42% 81% 52% 79% 43% 72% 38%
Dew Point 7°C 8°C 6°C 7°C 4°C 6°C 1°C 3°C 4°C 6°C 3°C 4°C 1°C 3°C

Leonora Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
06:22 WST
sunrise
06:48 WST
sunset
17:06 WST
last light
17:32 WST
moon
rise
Sun 07:34 WST
set
Sun 18:33 WST
moon
Sat
Jul 1
moon
Sun
Jul 9
moon
Mon
Jul 17
moon
Sun
Jul 23

Leonora Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Jun 24
9.9°C 20°C 0.0mm
Fri
Jun 23
4.7°C 21°C -
Thu
Jun 22
12.7°C 21.3°C 0.2mm
Wed
Jun 21
7.2°C 25.4°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jun 20
3.5°C 23.5°C 0.0mm

Laverton Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jun
218.5mm
30.8 Day(s)
Total For 2017
429.0mm
23 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
266.4mm
46 Day(s)
Wettest Day
98.8mm
Jan 17
Lowest Temperature
2.7°C
May 23
Highest Temperature
41.7°C
Jan 16

Laverton Ap Almanac

full climatology
June Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
3.0°C
8th
Lowest On Record
-2.0°C
13th 1995
Average This Month
7.5°C
+0.5°C
Long-term Average
7.0°C
June Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
26.7°C
1st
Highest On Record
27.7°C
5th 2005
Average This Month
21.9°C
+3.6°C
Long-term Average
18.3°C
June Rainfall
Wettest This Month
0.0mm
1st
Total This Month
0.0mm
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
16.7mm
4.8 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
47.7mm
1998
Driest On Record
0.0mm
2006
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Skyrocketing beanies caused by winter

15:00 EST

We're now past the shortest day of the year and well into winter, so just how wintry is it in southeastern Australia? A weak cold front has just clipped Victoria and southeastern New South Wales, bringing with it frequent showers and fresh winds.

Either humid or calm - tricky month for drying clothes

12:39 EST

So far this winter much of southeastern Australian has either been too humid or too calm for the washing to dry as fast as it would normally at this time of year.

SA Power Networks paid $18.5m in compensation for December blackout

08:39 EST

A new report shows SA Power Networks paid more than $18.5 million to households that lost power in The figure was included in two reports released by the Essential Services Commission of SA (ESCOSA) into the December storm, and the .