Fairfax Media Network

Higginsville Weather


31.73°S 121.71°E 335m AMSL

Norseman Forecast

This morning 6°C
Today 15°C
possible_shower

Now

9.9°C rising
Updated at 06:20 WST

Goldfields for Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 25 to 40 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 13 and 17.

Currently at Norseman Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 9.9°C rising
Dew Point 6.4°C rising
Feels Like 7.3°C
Relative Humidity 79%
Wind icon
WNW 18km/h falling
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure 1001.0hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.8mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:15 WST
Sunset sunset
17:34 WST

Nearby Now

Kalgoorlie 9.2°C
Salmon Gums 9.0°C
Esperance Ap 9.7°C
Munglinup West 9.4°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Kalgoorlie

48-hour forecast

9am

Mostly cloudy
11°C

12pm

Intermittent rain. Windy
12°C

3pm

Intermittent rain
14°C

6pm

Mostly cloudy
12°C

Goldfields Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Norseman 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Aug 28
Mon
Aug 29
Tue
Aug 30
Wed
Aug 31
Thu
Sep 1
Fri
Sep 2
Sat
Sep 3

Possible shower

Possible shower

Cloudy

Possible thunderstorm

Cloudy

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 15°C 15°C 17°C 19°C 18°C 21°C 20°C
Minimum 6°C 6°C 4°C 4°C 5°C 5°C 7°C
Chance of Rain 70% 70% 40% 20% 5% 40% 20%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Slight Slight Slight Slight Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 28
km/h
30
km/h
25
km/h
27
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
11
km/h
13
km/h
18
km/h
16
km/h
13
km/h
18
km/h
12
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 28km/h
WNW
W 30km/h
W
WSW 25km/h
WSW
WSW 27km/h
WSW
W 14km/h
W
WNW 14km/h
WNW
NNE 11km/h
NNE
NW 13km/h
NW
S 18km/h
S
S 16km/h
S
NNE 13km/h
NNE
N 18km/h
N
W 12km/h
W
WSW 12km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 79% 72% 88% 81% 77% 49% 63% 48% 78% 53% 72% 38% 65% 44%
Dew Point 6°C 10°C 8°C 11°C 5°C 6°C 5°C 7°C 7°C 8°C 7°C 6°C 6°C 7°C

Norseman Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:50 WST
sunrise
06:15 WST
sunset
17:34 WST
last light
17:59 WST
moon
set
Sun 13:41 WST
rise
Mon 03:46 WST
moon
Thu
Sep 1
moon
Fri
Sep 9
moon
Sat
Sep 17
moon
Fri
Sep 23

Norseman Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Aug 27
10.3°C 19°C 0.0mm
Fri
Aug 26
1.8°C 18.9°C 0.0mm
Thu
Aug 25
-1.7°C 14.7°C 0.4mm
Wed
Aug 24
1.4°C 15.3°C 0.8mm
Tue
Aug 23
4.8°C 12.9°C 0.8mm

Norseman Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Aug
208.1mm
61.8 Day(s)
Total For 2016
216.0mm
70 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
164.6mm
51 Day(s)
Wettest Day
17.0mm
Jun 15
Lowest Temperature
-2.9°C
Aug 1
Highest Temperature
42.5°C
Feb 11

Norseman Ap Almanac

full climatology
August Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-2.9°C
1st
Lowest On Record
-3.6°C
14th 2012
Average This Month
3.5°C
-0.8°C
Long-term Average
4.3°C
August Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
26.9°C
17th
Highest On Record
32.9°C
30th 2006
Average This Month
17.4°C
-2.1°C
Long-term Average
19.5°C
August Rainfall
Wettest This Month
5.4mm
5th
Total This Month
19.8mm
12 Day(s)
Long-term Average
21.2mm
9.8 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
48.0mm
2005
Driest On Record
7.4mm
2006
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Body of man swept away in Leycester Creek flooding on NSW north coast found

00:34 EST

Police have found the body of a 72-year-old man swept into floodwaters on the New South Wales north coast.

Canberra shakes off a cold and foggy morning

14:20 EST

With spring just around the corner, Canberra will end the remainder of the month on a warmer note.

Cold and wet start to weekend in WA's southwest

14:04 EST

A deep low and associated cold front are crossing southwestern WA as we speak, leading to widespread rain, isolated storms and huge surf.