you are not logged in | login or join us

Dundas Weather

  RSS

32.50°S 121.76°E 258m AMSL

Norseman Forecast

Tonight 15°C
Tomorrow 24°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

17.7°C falling
Updated at 21:30 WST

Goldfields for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with destructive winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding. Winds NW/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the south in the morning and early afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and early afternoon. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h turning SE 25 to 35 km/h during the day.

Currently at Norseman Ap

Temperature 17.7°C falling
Dew Point 16.0°C falling
Feels Like 17.7°C
Relative Humidity 90%
Wind icon
SE 16km/h falling
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure 1010.4hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 6.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Saturday

Sunrise sunrise
04:42 WST
Sunset sunset
18:58 WST

Nearby Now

Salmon Gums 16.9°C
Esperance Ap 16.8°C
Munglinup West 17.3°C
Esperance 17.3°C

Fire Danger Rating

VERY HIGH

Next 12 hours in Esperance

possible shower

12am

Slight chance shower
18°C
possible shower

3am

Intermittent rain
17°C
possible shower

6am

Intermittent rain
17°C
possible shower

9am

Chance shower
21°C
powered by Opticast

Goldfields Weather Warnings

WA - Sat 20:20 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning for WA. Severe storms may produce hail greater than 2cm, winds stronger than 90km/h & flash flooding

WA - Sat 13:58 WST
Flood Summary for Western Australia

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Norseman 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Dec 20
Sun
Dec 21
Mon
Dec 22
Tue
Dec 23
Wed
Dec 24
Thu
Dec 25
Fri
Dec 26
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 33°C 24°C 26°C 25°C 27°C 27°C 28°C
Minimum 20°C 15°C 13°C 11°C 11°C 10°C 9°C
Chance of Rain 90% 50% 5% 20% 30% 10% 10%
Rain Amount 10-20mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 22
km/h
10
km/h
24
km/h
26
km/h
13
km/h
17
km/h
17
km/h
20
km/h
13
km/h
16
km/h
14
km/h
17
km/h
12
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 22km/h
NNE
SE 10km/h
SE
SE 24km/h
SE
ESE 26km/h
ESE
SE 13km/h
SE
SE 17km/h
SE
SSE 17km/h
SSE
SE 20km/h
SE
ESE 13km/h
ESE
SE 16km/h
SE
SE 14km/h
SE
SE 17km/h
SE
E 12km/h
E
ESE 12km/h
ESE
Relative Humidity 39% 50% 76% 52% 67% 45% 61% 36% 55% 27% 51% 27% 54% 27%
Dew Point 13°C 20°C 15°C 14°C 13°C 13°C 10°C 9°C 10°C 7°C 8°C 6°C 8°C 7°C

Norseman Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set new moon first quarter full moon last quarter
first light
04:14 WST
sunrise
04:43 WST
sunset
18:59 WST
last light
19:27 WST
moon
rise
Sun 03:56 WST
set
Sun 18:03 WST
moon
Mon
Dec 22
moon
Mon
Dec 29
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13

Norseman Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Dec 20
21.2°C 39°C 0.0mm
Fri
Dec 19
12.8°C 35.6°C 0.0mm
Thu
Dec 18
7.6°C 31.1°C 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 17
10.9°C 29.7°C 0.0mm
Tue
Dec 16
13.9°C 29.4°C 0.0mm

Norseman Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
304.8mm
89.1 day(s)
total for 2014
378.0mm
76 day(s)
total to this day 2013
454.2mm
101 day(s)
wettest day
43.8mm
Oct 19
lowest temperature
-3.5°C
Jul 4
highest temperature
41.3°C
Jan 13

Norseman Ap Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
7.6°C
18th
lowest on record
3.0°C
2nd 2002
average this month
13.5°C
-0.4°C
long-term average
13.9°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
39.0°C
20th
highest on record
45.1°C
19th 2005
average this month
31.1°C
+0.1°C
long-term average
31.0°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
0.2mm
11th
total this month
0.2mm
1 day(s)
long-term average
24.3mm
4.9 day(s)
wettest on record
79.8mm
2002
driest on record
0.8mm
2005

Dundas Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Dundas Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone