you are not logged in | login or join us

Bullabulling Weather

  RSS

31.01°S 120.87°E 460m AMSL

Kalgoorlie Forecast

Today 35°C
Tonight 19°C
Thunderstorms

Now

31.1°C rising
Updated at 16:30 WST

Goldfields for Thursday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with destructive winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding in the W. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

Currently at Kalgoorlie

Temperature 31.1°C rising
Dew Point 7.2°C rising
Feels Like 29.3°C
Relative Humidity 22%
Wind icon
E 27km/h steady
Wind Gusts 43km/h
Pressure 1009.3hPa falling
Fire Danger 31.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Thursday

Sunrise sunrise
04:44 WST
Sunset sunset
18:39 WST

Nearby Now

Southern Cross Ap 31.5°C
Norseman Ap 29.3°C
Salmon Gums 26.5°C
Leonora Ap 34.2°C

Fire Danger Rating

VERY HIGH

Next 12 hours in Kalgoorlie

possible thunderstorm

6pm

Chance shower or storm
30°C
possible shower

9pm

Slight chance shower
26°C
possible shower

12am

Slight chance shower
24°C
mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
21°C
powered by Opticast

Goldfields Weather Warnings

WA - Thu 15:25 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning (Wind/Rain/Hail) for the Gascoyne, Goldfields, Central West, Lower West, Great Southern and Central Wheat Belt

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Kalgoorlie 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Nov 27
Fri
Nov 28
Sat
Nov 29
Sun
Nov 30
Mon
Dec 1
Tue
Dec 2
Wed
Dec 3
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 35°C 32°C 30°C 31°C 34°C 32°C 33°C
Minimum 19°C 19°C 17°C 16°C 18°C 18°C 17°C
Chance of Rain 80% 60% 5% 40% 50% 40% 40%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 22
km/h
21
km/h
19
km/h
26
km/h
10
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
5
km/h
22
km/h
16
km/h
13
km/h
16
km/h
11
km/h
8
km/h
Wind Direction NE 22km/h
NE
NE 21km/h
NE
NNW 19km/h
NNW
NW 26km/h
NW
S 10km/h
S
SSW 14km/h
SSW
E 14km/h
E
NE 5km/h
NE
E 22km/h
E
ESE 16km/h
ESE
SE 13km/h
SE
S 16km/h
S
E 11km/h
E
SW 8km/h
SW
Relative Humidity 33% 24% 41% 29% 56% 25% 51% 26% 39% 22% 47% 28% 48% 23%
Dew Point 8°C 11°C 13°C 12°C 14°C 8°C 12°C 10°C 11°C 10°C 13°C 12°C 13°C 9°C

Kalgoorlie Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
04:17 WST
sunrise
04:44 WST
sunset
18:40 WST
last light
19:07 WST
moon
set
Thu 22:49 WST
rise
Fri 10:18 WST
moon
Sat
Nov 29
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22

Kalgoorlie Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Nov 27
20.6°C 32°C 0.0mm
Wed
Nov 26
16.9°C 30.7°C 0.0mm
Tue
Nov 25
13.0°C 30.0°C 0.0mm
Mon
Nov 24
11.4°C 27.3°C 0.0mm
Sun
Nov 23
14.5°C 29.2°C 0.0mm

Kalgoorlie Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
254.0mm
65.2 day(s)
total for 2014
349.3mm
57 day(s)
total to this day 2013
499.6mm
64 day(s)
wettest day
94.0mm
Jan 23
lowest temperature
-1.0°C
Jun 29
highest temperature
43.5°C
Jan 13

Kalgoorlie Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
7.5°C
15th
lowest on record
3.1°C
9th 1992
average this month
15.5°C
+1.4°C
long-term average
14.1°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
40.3°C
6th
highest on record
42.9°C
26th 2000
average this month
29.8°C
+0.8°C
long-term average
29.0°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
8.2mm
19th
total this month
20.4mm
7 day(s)
long-term average
18.2mm
4.0 day(s)
wettest on record
115.4mm
1981
driest on record
0.0mm
1944

Bullabulling Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Bullabulling Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone