you are not logged in | login or join us

Gascoyne River Weather

  RSS

25.34°S 116.26°E 315m AMSL

Gascoyne Junction Forecast

Today 31°C
Tonight 26°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

23.4°C rising
Updated at 13:00 WST

Gascoyne for Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. A thunderstorm likely, possibly severe with damaging winds and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding inland. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending SE/SW 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day then tending E/SE in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 25 to 33.

Currently at Meekatharra Ap

Temperature 23.4°C rising
Dew Point 19.3°C rising
Feels Like 23.4°C
Relative Humidity 78%
Wind icon
ENE 9km/h rising
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure 1010.8hPa falling
Fire Danger 2.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Monday

Sunrise sunrise
06:14 WST
Sunset sunset
18:49 WST

Nearby Now

Carnarvon Ap 28.1°C
Shark Bay Ap 29.7°C
Paraburdoo Ap 33.3°C
Mount Magnet 24.1°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Meekatharra

possible thunderstorm

3pm

Chance shower or storm
29°C
possible thunderstorm

6pm

Chance shower or storm
28°C
possible thunderstorm

9pm

Chance shower or storm
24°C
mostly cloudy

12am

Mostly cloudy
23°C
powered by Opticast

Gascoyne Weather Warnings

WA - Mon 10:53 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning for WA. Severe storms may produce hail greater than 2cm, winds stronger than 90km/h & flash flooding

WA - Mon 10:00 WST
Strong Wind Warning for the Gascoyne Coast, Geraldton Coast, Lancelin Coast, Perth Coast, Bunbury Geographe Coast and Leeuwin Coast

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Gascoyne Junction 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Mar 2
Tue
Mar 3
Wed
Mar 4
Thu
Mar 5
Fri
Mar 6
Sat
Mar 7
Sun
Mar 8
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 31°C 34°C 34°C 34°C 36°C 34°C 32°C
Minimum 25°C 26°C 28°C 29°C 29°C 29°C 27°C
Chance of Rain 5% 10% 30% 50% 80% 80% 90%
Rain Amount
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 8
km/h
13
km/h
14
km/h
11
km/h
20
km/h
14
km/h
25
km/h
20
km/h
24
km/h
15
km/h
18
km/h
12
km/h
17
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction SSW 8km/h
SSW
WSW 13km/h
WSW
ESE 14km/h
ESE
SE 11km/h
SE
ENE 20km/h
ENE
ENE 14km/h
ENE
E 25km/h
E
ENE 20km/h
ENE
E 24km/h
E
ENE 15km/h
ENE
NE 18km/h
NE
N 12km/h
N
NE 17km/h
NE
NW 14km/h
NW
Relative Humidity 73% 57% 66% 48% 61% 48% 55% 42% 48% 34% 52% 37% 63% 47%
Dew Point 21°C 22°C 22°C 22°C 22°C 22°C 20°C 20°C 18°C 18°C 19°C 18°C 21°C 20°C

Gascoyne Junction Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:51 WST
sunrise
06:14 WST
sunset
18:49 WST
last light
19:12 WST
moon
rise
Mon 16:30 WST
set
Tue 03:57 WST
moon
Fri
Mar 6
moon
Sat
Mar 14
moon
Fri
Mar 20
moon
Fri
Mar 27

Murchison Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Mar 2
22.5°C - 26.0mm
Sun
Mar 1
26.0°C 35.5°C 0.0mm
Sat
Feb 28
23.0°C 39.0°C 0.0mm
Fri
Feb 27
23.0°C 36.0°C 0.0mm
Thu
Feb 26
25.0°C 39.5°C 0.0mm

Murchison Year To Date

average rainfall to Mar
83.2mm
11.0 day(s)
total for 2015
64.9mm
9 day(s)
total to this day 2014
6.1mm
7 day(s)
wettest day
26.0mm
Mar 2
lowest temperature
18.0°C
Feb 24
highest temperature
47.0°C
Feb 11

Murchison Almanac

March minimum temperature
lowest this month
22.5°C
2nd
lowest on record
8.5°C
24th 2009
average this month
24.2°C
+4.0°C
long-term average
20.2°C
March maximum temperature
highest this month
35.5°C
1st
highest on record
45.4°C
5th 2007
average this month
35.5°C
+0.1°C
long-term average
35.4°C
March rainfall
wettest this month
26.0mm
2nd
total this month
26.0mm
1 day(s)
long-term average
31.4mm
3.6 day(s)
wettest on record
280.6mm
2000
driest on record
0.0mm
2007

Gascoyne River Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Gascoyne River Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone