you are not logged in | login or join us

Carbla Weather

  RSS

26.20°S 114.29°E 22m AMSL

Denham Forecast

This morning 23°C
Today 31°C
Mostly sunny

Now

22.4°C falling
Updated at 03:00 WST

Gascoyne for Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm inland. Gusty winds, possible hail and heavy falls in the S in thunderstorms. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h.
Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls exceeding 50 mm possible in the northeast. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h tending SE/SW 25 to 35 km/h in the evening then tending NE/SE in the late evening.

Currently at Shark Bay Ap

Temperature 22.4°C falling
Dew Point 19.9°C steady
Feels Like 22.4°C
Relative Humidity 86%
Wind icon
S 16km/h falling
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure 1007.3hPa falling
Fire Danger 2.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Friday

Sunrise sunrise
05:59 WST
Sunset sunset
19:19 WST

Nearby Now

Carnarvon Ap 24.6°C
Morawa Ap 23.3°C

Next 12 hours in Carnarvon

mostly cloudy

6am

Mostly cloudy
22°C
mostly cloudy

9am

Mostly cloudy
26°C
possible thunderstorm

12pm

Slight chance storm
29°C
mostly cloudy

3pm

Mostly cloudy
30°C
powered by Opticast

Gascoyne Weather Warnings

WA - Thu 22:00 WST
Coastal Wind Warning for WA.

WA - Thu 21:13 WST
Cancellation of Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Gascoyne, Central West, Lower West, South West, Great Southern and Central Wheat Belt

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Denham 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Jan 30
Sat
Jan 31
Sun
Feb 1
Mon
Feb 2
Tue
Feb 3
Wed
Feb 4
Thu
Feb 5
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
thunderstorms clearing
Thunder-
storms clearing
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 31°C 30°C 28°C 28°C 30°C 33°C 33°C
Minimum 23°C 24°C 23°C 23°C 22°C 24°C 25°C
Chance of Rain 30% 50% 40% 20% 5% 30% 50%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 26
km/h
31
km/h
19
km/h
19
km/h
18
km/h
17
km/h
12
km/h
16
km/h
10
km/h
18
km/h
16
km/h
20
km/h
18
km/h
23
km/h
Wind Direction S 26km/h
S
SSW 31km/h
SSW
ENE 19km/h
ENE
SW 19km/h
SW
N 18km/h
N
NW 17km/h
NW
NNE 12km/h
NNE
W 16km/h
W
S 10km/h
S
WSW 18km/h
WSW
SW 16km/h
SW
WSW 20km/h
WSW
S 18km/h
S
SW 23km/h
SW
Relative Humidity 75% 61% 73% 61% 83% 66% 75% 65% 71% 56% 69% 51% 67% 52%
Dew Point 22°C 23°C 22°C 22°C 22°C 21°C 21°C 21°C 20°C 20°C 21°C 22°C 22°C 22°C

Denham Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:34 WST
sunrise
05:59 WST
sunset
19:19 WST
last light
19:44 WST
moon
rise
Fri 15:34 WST
set
Sat 02:42 WST
moon
Wed
Feb 4
moon
Thu
Feb 12
moon
Thu
Feb 19
moon
Thu
Feb 26

Shark Bay Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Jan 29
22.3°C 32°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jan 28
22.9°C 32.0°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jan 27
22.6°C 30.0°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jan 26
22.1°C 34.4°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jan 25
22.2°C 32.9°C 0.0mm

Shark Bay Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Jan
9.5mm
1.7 day(s)
total for 2015
0.4mm
1 day(s)
total to this day 2014
0.0mm
0 day(s)
wettest day
0.4mm
Jan 21
lowest temperature
19.8°C
Jan 1
highest temperature
47.3°C
Jan 20

Shark Bay Ap Almanac

January minimum temperature
lowest this month
19.8°C
1st
lowest on record
16.6°C
20th 2007
average this month
22.4°C
+0.8°C
long-term average
21.6°C
January maximum temperature
highest this month
47.3°C
20th
highest on record
46.7°C
18th 2010
average this month
35.5°C
+1.5°C
long-term average
34.0°C
January rainfall
wettest this month
0.4mm
21st
total this month
0.4mm
1 day(s)
long-term average
9.5mm
1.7 day(s)
wettest on record
76.4mm
2011
driest on record
0.0mm
2001

Carbla Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Carbla Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone